Casa di Cura La Madonnina – Via Quadronno 29, 20122 – Milano
CONTACTS – How To Book your visit
- Ph. +39.02.58395555 Telephone bookin Mon – Fri 8.30 a-m. 6.00 p.m. ; Sa 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- Email: Cup.CCLM@grupposandonato.it
HOW TO GET THERE
The nearest tube station is Crocetta station on the yellow MM3 towards San Donato. Then walk down Corso di Porta Vigentina for 200 meters, turn right onto Via Quadronno until you reach Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
From local Airports
• Linate: La Casa di Cura La Madonnina is some 20 minutes by Taxi from Linate Airport. By bus take No. 73 to Piazza San Babila and then Red line MM1 underground to Duomo station, and then yellow line MM3 underground to Crocetta station. Casa di Cura La Madonnina is about 10 minutes walking distance from tube station.
• Malpensa: Train-shuttle “Malpensa Express” to Cadorna Station (last stop) and then Yellow line MM3 underground to Crocetta station. Casa di Cura La Madonnina is about 10 minutes walking distance.
• Orio al Serio: Bus-shuttle to Centrale Station and then metro’s Red Line MM2 or Yellow Line MM3 underground to Crocetta station. Casa di Cura La Madonnina is about 10 minutes walking distance.
You reach by train one of the main railways station in Milan Stazione Centrale or, Porta Garibaldi or Cadorna. They all have connections with the underground or you can easily reach Casa di Cura La Madonnina by taxi.
Casa di Cura La Madonnina is in the heart of Milan, within AreaC, an area with access restrictions for certain types of vehicles (only on weekdays and with the following timetable):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7.30am-7.30pm;
- Thursday: 7.30am-6:00pm.
AreaC has no restrictions on holidays.
AreaC Call Centre can be reached at: + 39 02 48684001 – every day, from 7.30am until midnight.
What do you have to do to enter AreaC?
- Click here to see whether your vehicle can enter AreaC.
- Click here to purchase an AreaC ticket if you need to pay an access fee for your vehicle.
- Activate your ticket (by linking the ticket code to your registration plate) immediately after payment, or on the page “Attiva il ticket” (Activate ticket).
- €5 if you activate your ticket on the same day of access, or by midnight of the following day.
- €15 if you activate your ticket after midnight of the day in which you entered AreaC but within seven days of entry.
How to purchase and activate AreaC tickets
Tickets can be purchased and activated in the section “Servizi on line” (Online services) by paying with credit card or PayPal.
You can also purchase tickets at:
- parking meters;
- Intesa San Paolo ATMs;
- some shops and news-stands.
You can activate them:
- by sending a text message to: +39 3399940437 (24/7);
- by calling the Call Centre at: + 39 02 48684001;
- at the offices on Via Beccaria 19 (Monday to Friday, 8.45am -12 noon and 2.00pm – 3.30pm).
If you are a Telepass electronic toll collection system holder, you can activate the automatic charge (without additional costs and with no need for the Telepass device on board the vehicle) by clicking here.
If you drive 100 meters past Casa di Cura La Madonnina, you will find a convenient paid parking lot to your right. In addition, near Casa di Cura La Madonnina, there are several other paid parking lots available.