If You have been visited by Professor Mortini in the outpatient clinic or Your medical records have been evaluated trough the online service and You have decided to undergo the proposed treatment at San Raffaele Hospital Milan, please consider the following:
Health services at San Raffaele Hospital can be accessed by patients both trough “public service” (MoH for European Citizens) or “private attendance”.
Admission to hospital for surgery can be done only after a visit in Professor Mortini outpatient clinic or after an evaluation by Professor Mortini of Your clinical report and images
- Click here to get an appointment with Professor Mortini in the outpatient clinic in Milan or Rome
- Click here to have an online clinical report evaluation
After the clinical evaluation, the admission department will provide You by email a complete and detailed quotation along with all the practical details.
Once You decide to proceed for the surgery our secretary staff will contact You to define together the best period for Your admission with relation to the urgency of Your case and Your availability. Depending upon the country you are travelling from You may need and entry VISA to Italy. We can provide You a invitation letter for this purpose to get an entry visa for medical purposes.
Accommodation of patient will be consequently organized in single rooms with private bath and other hotel services (phone, TV, fridge, sofa bed for relatives, wi-fi access and internet connection). One accompany person can stay in the patient’s room for the duration of the hospital stay.
Be aware that certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Records like CT scan (CD), MRI (CD), health histories, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry all these medical reports and any medicines in your carry-on luggage even if You have already provided a part or all of them to us for the online clinical evaluation previous to the surgery.
- Copy of the payment done for Your medical procedures as per our administrative office indications or copy of Your insurance policy as per indications You will get by our administrative office
- Credit cards or cash is indicated for some direct running cost (day-life living) You may have in the hospital or to reach the same (taxi, ..)
For relatives who are not interested in staying in the patient room
The Hotel Rafael welcomes relatives and acquaintances. It is a new, impressive, modern building and its location near the San Raffaele Hospital means that it has excellent links with the city and the main transport networks. Its broad range of guests appreciate the great care taken over the layout and the impeccable taste shown in the refined, comfortable surroundings.
The Hotel Rafael grows up on 7 floors with 208 Standard rooms, including 12 suitable for disabled guests.
For further information please visit the website of Rafael Hotel
If this solution doesn’t fit Your need, we can help organize Your stay in other reputed hotels in Milan or comfortable guest rooms.