Casa di Cura La Madonnina – Via Quadronno 29, 20122 – Milano
How to book a visit:
- Ph. +39 02 58395.555 Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm; Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm
- Email: Cup.CCLM@grupposandonato.it
HOW TO REACH
METRO – Yellow Line MM3 (direction San Donato) get off at the Crocetta station. Then walk down Corso di Porta Vigentina for 200 meters, turn right onto Via Quadronno until you reach Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
TRAIN – From any of the main railway stations in Milan (Central Station, Porta Garibaldi or Cadorna) you can take the METRO and stop in Crocetta station (Yellow Line MM3). Then walk down Corso di Porta Vigentina for 200 meters, turn right onto Via Quadronno until you reach Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
CAR – Casa di Cura La Madonnina is in the heart of Milan, within AreaC, an area with access restrictions for certain types of vehicles only on weekdays at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7.30am-7.30pm;
- Thursday: 7.30am-6:00pm.
AreaC has no restrictions on holidays.
AreaC Call Centre can be reached at: + 39 02 48684001 – every day, from 7.30am until midnight.
What do you have to do to enter AreaC?
- Click here to see whether your vehicle can enter AreaC.
- Click here to purchase an AreaC ticket if you need to pay an access fee for your vehicle.
- Activate your ticket (by linking the ticket code to your registration plate) immediately after payment, or on the page “Attiva il ticket” (Activate ticket).
- €5 if you activate your ticket on the same day of access, or by midnight of the following day.
- €15 if you activate your ticket after midnight of the day in which you entered AreaC but within seven days of entry.
How to purchase and activate AreaC tickets
Tickets can be purchased and activated in the section “Servizi on line” (Online services) by paying with credit card or PayPal.
You can also purchase tickets at:
- parking meters;
- Intesa San Paolo ATMs;
- some shops and news-stands.
You can activate them:
- by sending a text message to: +39 3399940437 (24/7);
- by calling the Call Centre at: + 39 02 48684001;
- at the offices on Via Beccaria 19 (Monday to Friday, 8.45am -12 noon and 2.00pm – 3.30pm).
If you are a Telepass electronic toll collection system holder, you can activate the automatic charge (without additional costs and with no need for the Telepass device on board the vehicle) by clicking here.
If you drive 100 meters past Casa di Cura La Madonnina, you will find a convenient paid parking lot to your right. In addition, near Casa di Cura La Madonnina, there are several other paid parking lots available.
BY PLANE – The nearest airport in Milan in MILAN LINATE AIRPORT. From there, you can easily reach the Casa di Cura La Madonnina by taxi in nearly 20 minutes.